Eat shit & DIEEE
u know when u wake up and u can’t remember ANYTHING specific about a dream that u had but u just have this vague FEELING from that dream… that fucks me up
half a pussy
2. I will never forget the day you called at 4 am begging to see me. I snuck out the back door and ran down the middle of the street into your arms. I should’ve ignored you and went back to sleep, but I didn’t just get to see the stars in the sky that night, I also got to see them forming in your eyes whenever you looked at me.
3. You have a sickness in you, that no doctor can prescribe medication for. It must have snuck through your lips, travelled down to my heart and rotted my fucking insides. You grew there like bacteria. I just want to scrub my heart clean of you then forget that you ever were in the deepest parts of me.
4. My dad chain smokes his cigarettes and has said vile words to me that I can still see stained onto my skin today. Maybe I give you too much credit. I suppose you weren’t actually the first boy to break my heart.
5. It’s been too long since you left to pretend that you’re ever going to come back. I just wish I could let myself play make believe a little longer, but I’m a big girl now and I have to stop partaking in your games and join the real world.
6. Yesterday I was in the car and I heard our song on the radio. I used to be annoyed when you’d try to mimic the chorus. But I’d take irritation over heart ache any day. Just come back and finish the verse. I wish I could hear your fucking voice.
7. I have this recurring dream where you show up on my doorstep and kiss me so hard that I can honestly taste your coffee breath while I sleep. You consume me in every way possible as it. Is it really necessary
to haunt my dreams too? 7 things I could of said to you instead of ignoring your message to me last night (via dumbdaisies)
I love this soooo much
when you’re walking towards the air conditioner to turn it off and you just
Since klingon sex is basically violent wrestling, I wonder if the klingons don’t have BDSM but like the opposite. Klingons gathering in secrecy in dark cellars to engage in sweet, gentle loving, to the scorn of fellow klingons.
"How can you do that?" the other klingons ask. "You don’t even draw blood? Not a single furniture breaking? It doesn’t seem… natural".
"What is this… cuddle, you speak of?"